Sunday, October 18, 2009

At the risk of sounding crazy, I've rplaced my toes with grapes!

Don't worry, it's just a quote. Sorry it's been so long since I updated, I've either been busy with work, busy with friends, or just lazy. Nothing much to report, it's pretty much been business as usual. Courtney, Allie, and I went to see the first N2O (Conn's improv comedy club) of the school year on Friday, and it was absolutely hysterical. The three of us have been spending lots of time together, usually watching Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's great fun and has provided us with a mountain of inside jokes, such as the title of this post.
In other news, the weather has been cold and rainy recently, very New England-like. The worst part is in the morning, because it's so dark you just want to stay in bed.
I'm currently compiling a list of things I'd like you to bring up, I'll post it when I'm done.

1 comment: