Monday, December 7, 2009

This Post Has No Title

I figured I should update seeing as it's been more than a month. Only problem is there isn't really anything worth writing about. Everything has felt somewhat surreal since I came back. I think it stems from the difference in workload I've had. I was so busy getting things done before break, and now I don't have all that much left to do. It's just weird.
We got our first snow this Saturday, though it was pretty much gone by Sunday morning.
Oh, I would appreciate it if I could get some gift suggestions, I have no idea what anyone wants. Also, we should figure out what the plan for getting me home is.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laav

    I assume you will take the train, unless you know of someone you can ride with. Have you scheduled your exams yet? Once we know what day you want to come home and time, we can book you a ticket.

    As for xmas ideas, will send you some suggestions in next day or two.

    We also got some snow on Sat, gone Sunday. It's gonna get really cold this weekend--will be curious to hear how the new coat works out.

    Keep us posted re exam schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be taking both exams on Friday the 18th

    ReplyDelete